Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Antony Flew: A change of heart and mind

A short post today.

Like many of you, I follow several blogs for daily nourishment and information.  I highly recommend Apologetics 315 if you're interested in continual study regarding why belief in God is the most rational answer to our biggest questions.  Today's post, Antony Flew's Change of Mind, is very interesting indeed.

While it's not "new" news, it is news to me.  In 2004, world-renown atheist Antony Flew renounced his naturalist point of view and became a believer in God.  He did not convert to Christianity, but he now believes in a God, creator of the universe in which we live.  I'm really looking forward to reading Antony Flew's book, There Is a God: How the World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind, and have already added it to my Kindle reading list.

Check out Apologetics 315 and click on the links to reviews and commentary on Antony Flew's change of mind.  It's good stuff!

Blessings my friends,

Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment